Phone: 01925 753657
Address: 3 Mill Lane, Heatley, Lymm, Cheshire. WA13 9SD
Monday: Closed (except 17th may from 6pm)
Tuesday to Friday:
Lunch 12pm-1.30pm Last Orders
Dinner open from 6pm
Saturday: open from 5pm
Sunday: 12noon-7.30pm Last Orders
Book a table
The Government’s proposed exit plan has been announced to hopefully re-open restaurants from
Monday 17th May.
With this in mind, we are happy to now start taking provisional bookings from this date, fingers crossed!
Although we are usually closed Mondays, we will open Monday 17th May from 6pm, if we can, can’t wait!
We now offer a private dining area for a max of 6. Please contact us for more information: 01925 753657
The maximum per table is for 6 persons. Awaiting government clarification for the number of household rules. (Possibly until 21st June 21)
Olivier Troalen – Head Chef
Adele Troalen – Front of House
COVID 19 Regulations
We are looking forward to welcoming you back safely when we can.
To ensure safety to all, we have strict guidelines in place
We respectfully ask you to follow these rules.
- Masks must be worn from entry at all times unless sat on the table.
- Max of 6 per booking (possibly until 21st July). Awaiting government clarification for the number of household rules.
- Only one table booking will be allowed to enter the restaurant at a time
- You may need to be patient outside, just for a moment
- You must use the hand sanitiser, available for you, on entry
- On reserving your table you must provide your full name, contact number, postcode, house number/name, and in addition where possible please use the NHS COVID 19 app on arrival
- Please follow the one-way system
- Ensure a social distance from other customers of at least 1.50 metres
- Do not leave your table unless this is to use the rest rooms or leave the premises.
- Follow the displayed rest room procedure
Thank you and enjoy!